The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Lottery meets Battle Royale meets Cake Boss.
- 5 weeks ago: temple run
- 4 weeks ago: cinnamon challenge
- 3 weeks ago: yolo
- 2 weeks ago: kony
- 1 week ago: draw something
- This week: Hunger Games
- Gale: You're on the phone with your baker he's upset
- Katniss: oh no
- Gale: Goin' off about some cake that he burnt
- Gale: 'cause he doesn't know how to hunt like I do
- Katniss: Gale stop
- Gale: I'm in the woods it's a typical Sunday afternoon
- Gale: I'm hunting the kind of squirrels he doesn't like
- Gale: He'll never be able to hunt like I do
- Gale: CUZ HE BAKES BREAD
- Gale: I MAKE SNARES
- Gale: HE EATS CUPCAKES
- Gale: AND I HUNT BEARS
- Katniss: Gale just stop
Today was super productive.
I watched the Hunger Games at midnight and it was totally worth it.
Then I slept for two hours and went to school.